BOSS FRV-1 63 Fender Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
The Fender Spring Reverb sound is synonymous with classic surf-rock, rockabilly, country, blues, and has been a sought after model by guitarists the world over who crave its sweet tones. From sparkling brilliance to jangly magic to unabashed twang, the Spring Reverb "sound" can elevate a guitarist's tone from mere mortal to Godlike-levels. However, getting your hands on one of those original models is out of the reach of most. Not only that, but they had a habit of being somewhat noisy. What if all those tones were achievable in an affordable, resilient, noise-free package?
The Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal reproduces the legendary character of Fender's 1963 Spring Reverb in Boss' iconic stompbox design. Thanks to a very special collaborative effort between the two giants, now every guitarist can get their hands on the tones that have helped to define music for several decades. Using their proprietary COSM technology, Boss worked closely with the team at Fender to ensure that all you need to do is hit the pedal, dial in your tone, and get down.
- Unique collaborative effort between two musical giants to recreate the sublime sound of the coveted 1963 Fender Reverb using COSM technology
- Simple control layout comprising three controls to give you total mastery over your tone
- Solid metal chassis guarantees road-ready resilience
- Stylish retro finish that evokes the amp's classic design
- Electric guitar and bass inputs so no one need feel left out - create some monstrous bass tones