Alto APX3000 4-Channel 3000 Watt Class-D Power Amplifier
The APX3000 is the largest of the amplifiers in Alto's APX range. As with the rest of the APX range, this is a Class-D amplifier, which means that it is extremely efficient at and produces far less heat than most other amplifier designs. A further benefit is that the APX3000 is extremely light for such a powerful amplifier, weighing just 8KG.
The amplifier has balanced XLR / 6.35mm combo inputs enable connection from both balanced and unbalanced sources and industry standard Speakon outputs ensure connection to pretty much any professional passive speaker on the market. Level and clip monitors ensure safe running of the amplifier whilst the low noise fans ensure overheating is kept in check, at the unit remains at optimum temperature during use.
- Power Continuous @ 0.5% THD. 4 ohms 550W4, 8 ohms 350W4
- Bridged Mode 8 Ohms 1500W*2
- Switching Class D
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 1.0V
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10 K Unbalanced
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: (at 10dB below rated output power) 20 Hz~25 KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- VOLTAGE GAIN: 32 dB
- DISTORTION: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
- S/N ratio: 110 dB
- ON/OFF, muting,DC-fault load groundind reay.internal fault fuses mode selector.
- CONTROLS Front: AC switch,Voltage selector.
- CONTROLS Rear: Low pass filter, mode selector.
- SIGNAL INDICATORS: 2 green LED CLIP: 2 red LED
- POWER INDICATORS: 1 Blue LED PROTECTION: 1 red LED
- INPUT CONNECTORS: Balanced combo
- OUTPUT: "Touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks.
- POWER SUPPLY Available for 100V/110-127 V or 210~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz